Roderick & Helena at Temple House share with us their recipe for Temple House Granola
This granola is easy to make and a delicious treat each morning on the breakfast table!
Ingredients for the granola
- 450g rolled oats
- 250g whole of flaked almonds
- 120g sunflower seeds
- 120g white sesame seeds
- 100g light brown sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon Maldon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 120g golden syrup
- 4 tablespoons runny honey
- 2 eating apples, peeled and grated
- Mix together in a large bowl.
- Spread mixture over baking trays
- Add the golden syrup and honey over the top.
- Place in oven for 10 mins then mix the granola again thoroughly
- Bake in oven at 170 oC for about 40 minutes.
- Turn it over after about 20 minutes.
- Should be evenly golden. Watch it closely.
- Enjoy and think of Temple House.
Full of goodness and flavour. This makes our Granola a breakfast favourite.